The Friday Memorial Library is willing to provide assistance to book clubs in the community. Some of the ways we can do that include:
- Recommendations and advice on title selection
- Placing copies on hold for members of the book club
In order to provide this assistance to any book club, the Library needs to have the following information provided by the club:
- The name and contact information for a point person who will be in charge of managing the club account.
- Names of books that the club wishes to read
- Dates of book club meetings